Japanese Restaurant, Bar & Shop
Oki-Nami Japanese restaurant was first based in Hove for thirteen years before moving to its new home in the heart of Brighton at 6 New Road next to the Theatre Royal. A clean, simple welcoming interior design contrasts contemporary minimalist styling with period Regency features of the listed building.
Now co-owned by leading Japanese Chef Mike Dodd and DJ Norman Cook, Okinami offers an authentic Japanese culinary experience based around two fundamental principals – the quality and freshness of ingredients.
- 01273 773777
Offers & Events
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
- New Cocktail Menu - April 14th, 2012
- Glowing Argus Review - March 17th, 2011
- SO Brighton give Oki-Nami Rave Review - February 21st, 2011
- Oki-Nami: Best Japanese in Brighton by Brighton Hotels Online - February 15th, 2011
Being Brighton locals we've built up relationships with great local businesses, here are some we recommend!