If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to make your own nigiri or maki rolls, or perhaps have a penchant for sashimi sides, then the exclusive sushi workshops at Oki-Nami are a great place to start.
Learn From The Best
Our head chef and Oki-Nami co-owner Mike Dodd is the man to show you how to make sushi. With his decades of experience, he will demonstrate precise techniques to draw out the best from each ingredient. The workshops last four hours, during which you’ll cover all aspects of sushi-making to recreate your favourite dishes at home.
Ingredients and most equipment are provided, including a sushi rolling mat to take home with you. The only items you need to bring on the day are a tea towel, small flannel and a sushi knife if you have one.
Following the workshop, you can enjoy a 10% discount on our infinitely popular Oki-Teriyaki and Oki-Wafu sauces available to buy from us in-house, as well as wasabi, edamame, pickled ginger and anything else you might need to create your home sushi spectacular.
- £300 for up to 6 people. Additional people £75 each.
- Maximum 9 people.
- Payment in advance
- Dates are on request (Saturdays unavailable)
- Email email@example.com
Things to Know
- The lesson lasts approximately 4 hours
- All ingredients are provided
- You will get your own rolling mat to take home
- Bring a tea towel, small flannel and sushi knife or similar (we can loan you one on the day if you don’t have your own)