- Tuesday to Thursday: 12 noon to 3.00pm – 6.00 to 10.00pm
- Friday: 12 noon to 3.00 pm – 6.00 to 10.30 pm
- Saturday: 12.00 noon to 11.00 pm
- Sunday: 12.30 to 3.30 pm – 6.00 to 10.00pm
- Monday: closed
- For bookings and enquiries call: 01273 773777
- Location: 6 New Road, Brighton, BN1 1UF
Head Chef, Mike Dodd
Head chef and co-owner Mike Dodd is a leading light in Japanese cookery. His stand-out menu includes otsumani (Japanese tapas), main courses, yakisoba, sides, salads and soups, sushi platters, sashimi, a la carte, and home-made desserts.
He is continually experimenting to bring exciting new flavours to the table, with dishes such as matcha green tea ice cream a tempting recent addition to our menu.
True to our heritage
At Oki-Nami, Japanese culture is steeped into everything we do. Our waiters and waitresses will ensure you enjoy the best possible dining experience during your visit, and will be on hand to share their knowledge of Japanese culture and cuisine. They can also advise on the best dishes to try based on your preferences and any special dietary requirements.